
Yesterday amma(mom) foned me and told to arrange some gold to give my bro's kid, the newcomer to our family, the fresher.... after a long time, long waiting one kid is coming to take my whole time, I wish so, eventhough its not possible completly, someone is coming to fill my life with his/her cries and naughty noices. It is so exciting for me to think about that.....
i am goin to get someone to call me uncle... ''uncle'', for the first time in my life; imagining that there are some mixed feelings evoked with in myself......of course will happy to hear his/her sweet voices ....but it again remind me of the most accurate thing in this world.Time....It is flying like any thing... ..
I feel like to be there and be part of the events , b'day celebrations , marriages, get togetherz.. but as usual missing all those small small happiness as I wont be able get leave as and when required....itz fine ..all part of the game...but stil...
making and breaking of relations and healing of all the wounds..all part n parcel of this great journey called life.....but now a dayz..i have started thinking about the other side ..... in the quest of aiming @ professional excellence and a better tomorrow...is it that i am missing out my todayz ...quite thought provoking...I always believe in living life king size......over n again am i negating my self ??.....a small spark...some where it is there....
I always believed and still believes there should be a cause in your life...but what is my cause...I still couldn't identify..or is it that I have ,but I just cant take that final decision about my destiny.
...probably this confusion or rather state of mind where there is a lack of clarity existed right from the begining of human life.....it might be genetically encrypted....again all the these questions can be answered only by time...we might be able to derive it....but never will be able to define....
3 comments:
Congratulations to your whole family!
and this line is for you..........
"Life goes on........."
congrats! a treat!very soon.. wat say?
living live king size - yes kuruppe thats the way to go - live up to your passions - not up to others expectations - 10 years down the line there should not be a thought in your mind like this - "i should have done this OR why i dint do it at that time". Live life in that way .. king size.. be your king - rule yourself.
Post a Comment